Friday, October 7, 2011

SO UGLY THEY'RE...?



I always hear people say how that certain things are "so ugly they're cute." 

Without a "go to" scripture for this topic, I find myself slightly out of my "P.C.Z." (Preacher Comfort Zone).  So I have decided to do my own research and see if this statement rings true in the real world.

The following represent a fraction of my scientific findings. By the way, my findings are all correct, so don't bother arguing with me.  Just because I'm not usin' a Bible doesn't mean I don't retain my "P.R.N." (Preacher Right-Ness). 

CAUTION: You may want to hold a loved one's hand as you go through these - I still can't sleep. 



 We'll start off slow with Mr. Snoozly.  Come on...he's cute.  He's fat, and sleepy, but  I have several pictures of me from the early 90's that look very similar.  He's cute.





This is a tough one for me, because I'm pretty sure this is a big eared, baby rat (which terrify me).  Still, with some pants and a mole sidekick - this could easily be a cute cartoon called: The Adventures of Bunny Rat and Rick.  Answer: ALMOST cute. 


Startin' to go off the rails a little bit now with this one.  But the maniac/serial killer/zombie eyes make it an easy call: 
NOT cute.  

 You've got to be kiddin' me.  I think there's something physically wrong with this...thing.  And that necklace only makes it worse.  Answer: NO.


 I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.  I sure hope those are his feet down there.  NOT cute.


 l...may never sleep again.  



  



 Guess what?  
I just turned vegetarian!  




I suddenly feel a chill going up my spine.  Please somebody...hold me til it's over.




As together we stand and sing.

BP

1 comment:

  1. I think PRN is Pro Re Nata which means whenever appropriate which is close to Preacher is Right Now.

    ReplyDelete