Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bible Flip Scrip #3


It's time once again for... 

BP's 
BIBLE FLIP SCRIPTM!

It's the FUN way to study the Bible, where I simply "flip" the pages of my Bible then randomly stick my finger in a page, and BleachTM (blog-preach) on whatever scripture I land on.  

I LOVE this.  Here we go.

I'm flipping....


Insert finger...and...

GOT it!


Today's BIBLE FLIP SCRIPTM comes to us from Leviticus, chapter 7, verses 3 and 4.  

It reads:

3: And he shall offer of it all the fat thereof; the rump, and the fat that covereth the inwards,
4: And the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, which is by the flanks, and the caul that is above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away: 

Now I don't know about you, but this verse just makes me hungry.  What a blessing it is knowing that such a delicious recipe is right there in the Bible.

I'm frying mine.  Sounds like Bible gizzards to me.

As together we stand and sing.

BP

No comments:

Post a Comment