Friday, September 23, 2011

IT HAPPENED (PART 2)


WARNING For those of you trying to read this without first reading "It Happened - Part 1" have no one to blame but yourselves.  For those of you who HAVE read Part 1...here we go!


Welcome to Part 2, everybody!

Isn't this exciting?

Sigh.  

Guess I kinda said everything I was gonna say on this in Part 1.  Still, Part 1 wouldn't have worked without Part 2 so...here it is!

How exciting.

Poor Joel Olsteen.  I remain out of his reach.  I can out preach him with one Bible tied behind my back; and do so on a consistently devastating basis.

I hope all the Blembers (blog-members) who were affected by yesterday's "Day of No Blermon" can forgive me.  Surely you can see now that it was all part of my master plan.  I only did what I HAD to do in order to have this historic DOUBLE BLERMON DAY.

Sigh.  

OK.  Good job, everybody.  I'm gonna go eat a donut now.

As together we stand and sing.

BP

1 comment:

  1. I was blessed to hear your sermon in person at Tokens last night. I love watching the faces of those who have never heard you "preach" before. You are seriously funny.

    ReplyDelete